FEATURED RECIPE OF THE WEEK
TO VISIT GRILL 37 WEBSITE CLICK THE LOGO
Jalapeno Popper Dip
7 slices bacon, diced
16 ounces of cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onion
5 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and stir bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels and drain. Or cheat a little and use the pre-cooked bacon.
- Stir bacon, cream cheese, mayo, cheddar, mozzarella, green onion and peppers in a bowl. Spread into a low baking dish.
- Make topping: In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup crushed buttery type crackers, 1/2 cup grated parmesan and 1/4 cup butter, melted. Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake until bubbly, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and raw veggies.
ENJOY!!! HAPPY COOKING!
Tune in every Thursday at 3 p.m. for “Cooking with Karen”
If you would like to submit your favorite recipe, please email it to
WE HAVE CATEGORIZED THE RECIPES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE…..
PAST RECIPES OF THE WEEK……
CLICK ON THE CATEGORY YOU RE LOOKING FOR AND YOU WILL FIND YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE OF THE WEEK, THEN JUST CLICK ON IT AND OPEN.