POSTED APRIL 13, 2018
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
POSTED APRIL 9, 2018
Employment opportunities at Basilico Cafe, a new Italian restaurant in Putnam opening soon
Executive chef is seeking applicants for multiple kitchen positions, bussers, hosts
Interested parties should visit 75 Main Street in Putnam to complete an application:
Wednesday April 11, 12-5 PM
or send resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTED APRIL 3, 2018
NAPA PAP Auto is a Parts Store and so much more!
We are driven to have the best people on our team to get the right parts to the right place at the right time. The Role: This is the ideal role for a person who truly cares about providing outstanding customer care and interactions with everyone who they come in contact with. As an Automotive Counter Parts Sales person, you are looked at as the ‘face of the retail store’ and the go to person as soon as our customers enter our NAPA PAP Auto stores.
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Genuinely enjoy helping our retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts and service questions.
- Have gained your parts experience by working in the automotive industry or have gained your experience tinkering with/repairing cars & trucks through the years
- You are willing to learn all things automotive if you don’t have a background in automotive parts.
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career – the opportunities are endless!
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and wholesale customers
- Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
- Are welcoming to retail customers in our stores and engage to provide a positive consumer experience
- Use technology (computer), telephone and paper catalog system
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other NAPA team members in answering questions for customers
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry or at least a willingness to learn all things auto parts.
- High School Diploma or GED, technical or trade school courses or degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Love of fast paced retail environments.
And if you have this, even better:
- Background and passion in automotive industry and/or heavy equipment/diesel industry
- Past experience in a parts store, retail store, auto body/collision industry
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems, a plus
- Entirely customer-centric
- ASE Certifications
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Stable independent, locally owned and operated company serving northeastern Connecticut since 1965.
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
- Outstanding benefits package: Employee discounts, health benefits, 401K and holidays, vacations and sick days pay.
Additional NAPA PAP Auto information for you:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply:
Apply with resume and/or application form to PAP Inc, P.O. Box 753 Brooklyn, CT 06234 or email to email@example.com. Applications can be obtained on our website at http://papnapa.com/assets/job-application.pdf . Applicants may also call to schedule an interview at 860-779-5910.